White Rock Gallery is pleased to offer shipping on your purchase inclusive of freight, packaging and insurance as well as brokerage where applicable. While at checkout, you will be quoted this rate for your shipment(s). The shipping method will be chosen by White Rock Gallery to provide the best level of service and economy. We take into consideration the safety of the artwork and the size and weight of the package to find a suitable carrier. Each carrier has its own restrictions and benefits that we assess to provide the best choice for your order.
RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Orders ship only on business days, which are Monday through Friday (excluding statutory holidays).
- All orders are shipped direct from the artists.
- Shipping promotions are only valid for orders shipped to Canadian addresses.
- We are currently unable to ship to multiple addresses.
- Shipping estimates do not include processing time (from one day to two weeks depending on artwork or complexity of packaging). We recommend generally allowing a week. Please add a comment in the shipping instructions if you are in a rush or would like a delay in arrival. We will do everything we can to accommodate your requests.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team:
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
- Orders placed on whiterockgallery.com will be processed the same day or next business day.
- Once your order has been placed and payment has been received, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. Please make sure you check your spam folder in the event you have not received it in your inbox.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number.
Feel free to visit our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to any further inquiries.